[cifs-protocol] [EXTERNAL] [MS-DTYP] meaning of ACCESS_*_CALLBACK_OBJECT_ACE - TrackingID#2309250040000032

Tom Jebo tomjebo at microsoft.com
Mon Sep 25 00:15:26 UTC 2023

[dochelp to bcc]
[support mail to cc]

Hi Douglas,

Thanks for your request regarding MS-DTYP. One of the Open Specifications team members will respond to assist you. In the meantime, we’ve created case 2309250040000032 to track this request. Please leave the case number in the subject when communicating with our team about this request.

Best regards,
Tom Jebo
Microsoft Open Specifications Support