[cifs-protocol] [EXTERNAL] Re: [MS-OAPXBC] Exchange PRT for Access Token, HS256 or RS256? - TrackingID#2312150040011919

Kristian Smith Kristian.Smith at microsoft.com
Tue Dec 19 20:22:59 UTC 2023

Hi David,

Thanks for the heads up! I'll check the code to confirm and get back to you soon.

Regards,

Kristian Smith

Support Escalation Engineer | Azure DevOps, Windows Protocols | Microsoft® Corporation

Office phone: +1 425-421-4442

Email: kristian.smith at microsoft.com<mailto:kristian.smith at microsoft.com>

Working hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm PST, Monday – Friday

Team Manager: Gary Ranne garyra at microsoft.com<mailto:garyra at microsoft.com>

ServiceHub:  https://serviceshub.microsoft.com/support/contactsupport_

In case you don't hear from me, please call your regional number here:  https://support.microsoft.com/help/13948/global-customer-service-phone-numbers.

If you need assistance outside my normal working hours, please reach out to devbu at microsoft.com<mailto:devbu at microsoft.com>.  One of my colleagues will gladly continue working on this issue.devbu at microsoft.com<mailto:devbu at microsoft.com>.  One of my colleagues will gladly continue working on this issue.