[cifs-protocol] [MS-KILE] Certificate strings - but nothing is said as to how these strings are to be derived from the client’s certificate - TrackingID#2308180010001826

Jeff McCashland (He/him) jeffm at microsoft.com
Mon Aug 21 18:23:33 UTC 2023

Hi Joseph,

I think I will need to do some debugging to find the answer to your question. Do you have a use case or scenario that would use this mechanism? Can you suggest a configuration and repro steps I can use to generate the exchange?

Best regards,
Jeff McCashland (He/him) | Senior Escalation Engineer | Microsoft Protocol Open Specifications Team
Phone: +1 (425) 703-8300 x38300 | Hours: 9am-5pm | Time zone: (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Local country phone number found here: http://support.microsoft.com/globalenglish | Extension 1138300