[cifs-protocol] salt used for various principal types

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Mon Oct 5 16:34:48 MDT 2009

On Mon, 2009-10-05 at 10:24 -0700, Sebastian Canevari wrote:
> HI Andrew,
>
> I'm not sure I'm following you.
>
> The information about the trusts is in section 3.3.5.
>
> You are stating that the information about the trusts is wrong?

Nothing - I didn't realise it was buried at the bottom of the second
page.  Would it be possible to group all the information in one place?

(I was expecting a single complete table of 'account type -> salt
algorithm', and was caught out by the unexpected split).

Thanks.

Andrew Bartett
Samba Developer, Cisco Inc.