[cifs-protocol] RE: erroneous references to little-endian [MS-ADTS]: SRX090529600007

Bill Wesse billwe at microsoft.com
Fri May 29 10:17:29 GMT 2009

Good morning Andrew! I have created case SRX090529600007 against [MS-ADTS]. My colleague Richard Guthrie will be your contact for this, and will contact you shortly.

Regards,
Bill Wesse
MCSE, MCTS / Senior Escalation Engineer, US-CSS DSC PROTOCOL TEAM
8055 Microsoft Way
Charlotte, NC 28273
TEL:  +1(980) 776-8200
CELL: +1(704) 661-5438