[cifs-protocol] Re: What are the 'Service' levels in SamLogonEx?

Obaid Farooqi obaidf at microsoft.com
Mon Oct 6 23:03:45 GMT 2008

Good Afternoon Andrew:
We have complete our investigation regarding NetlogonServiceInformation.
NetlogonServiceInformation and thus NetlogonServiceTransitiveInformation are not used by any Windows protocol client. We will be removing all references to that logon type from the MS-NRPC TD. Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.

Regards,
Obaid Farooqi
Sr. SEE | Microsoft