[cifs-protocol] RE: CreateTrustedDomainEX blob incorrect

Richard Guthrie rguthrie at microsoft.com
Tue Nov 25 14:33:07 GMT 2008

Andrew,

As we discussed on our call earlier this week, attached is updates we have made to the documentation for LSAPR_TRUSTED_DOMAIN_AUTH_BLOB to clarify the structure and information to help the implementer interoperate with this structure.  In addition we are looking into the possibility of an example on this structure as discussed, which I will update you on in the near future once we have made a determination.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Richard Guthrie
Open Protocols Support Team
Support Escalation Engineer, US-CSS DSC PROTOCOL TEAM
Tel: +1 (469) 775-7794
E-mail: rguthrie at microsoft.com