[cifs-protocol] Re: Help wanted - simple python or perl script for schema conversion

Sreepathi Pai sree314 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 05:08:09 GMT 2008

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 3:14 AM, Richard Guthrie <rguthrie at microsoft.com> wrote:
> Andrew/Sreepathi:
>
> I wanted to make sure I was reading your patch file and emails correctly, as well as update you on the issues I have filed bugs on.  The bugs were filed based on a review of the schema files that were sent out previously and your patch file.
[snip]

> Let me know if I have missed anything and thank you for your feedback.

You covered all issues except one:

Spurious line breaks in the schema files in entries for:

Employee-Number, Employee-Type, Extended-Chars-Allowed, Address-Home,
netBoot-SCP-BL, Serial-Number, Server-Reference-BL, Server-Role,
SID-History, Site-Server, User-SMIME-Certificate, Object-Sid,
netboot-Allow-New-Clients, netboot-Answer-Only-Valid-Clients, and
netboot-Answer-Requests.

The fix for this is present in the patch file, though the context may
not be evident and is supplied above.

Thanks!
--
Sreepathi Pai