dns-lookup problem on eth1

Zuern, Frank Frank.Zuern at sud-chemie.com
Wed Apr 16 21:40:23 EST 2003

Hello, I installed a wireless card beneath my normal network card on my laptop, running on SuSe 8.2

both are running on the same 192.168 network and are configured via DHCP

Based on iwconfig, I have connection on the WLAN interface, I get a valid IP-Adress, and I can connect to the router. But I don't get further, because I am not provided with a default route on that interface (eth1).

Plugging in the wired lan, everything works fine, the default route is there, connected to eth0.

Question: does anybody know a clever solution to get the default route also over eth1 without adding it manually every time..

CU Frank