64bit wep on orinoco_cs?

Blake R. Swopes bswopes at isecorp.com
Sat Jul 20 07:11:50 EST 2002

> 	I hope that in reality the AP address is different from
> 00:00. If not, you have an ESSID problem.

When testing this morning it came up with the right address, later it came
up with 00, but at that point I was just gathering info to send here... It
was in an area that gets spotty reception.

But I found that the kernel is now spitting out tx timeouts at me whenever I
try to ping... I had that problem solved for a while (by setting irq_list in
PCIC_OPTS), but its back now. Some irq's must have got shuffled around.

I'll talk to the other developer and see if we can get this sorted out.

Thanks,

Blake