kernel: eth1: Null event in orinoco_interrupt!

Lakatos József ljozsef at freemail.hu
Tue Jul 16 21:29:52 EST 2002

RE: kernel: eth1: Null event in orinoco_interrupt!Hi,

> The final solution was to use a different PCMCIA-PCI bridge. Basically the
one I had was using a TI chip, whereas the one that now works uses a Ricoh
chip.
> Other postings on other sites alerted me to problems with the TI chip.
Is there anybody here who could make this card with TI (I think 1410, can't
look up now.) chip work under linux. I got one and I want to use it with
orinoco silver. I also found a lot reports about the problems. But I didn't
found anything which could explain what the source of the problem is and how
could it be fixed/worked around. Could someone help me with this. I'm a
novice in kernel module programming, but eager to solve this problem. I need
only some starting point.

regards
Jozsef