Location, location

Reynolds, Alfred Alfred.Reynolds at dsto.defence.gov.au
Wed Oct 17 12:17:37 EST 2001

I can supply a reasonably complete set of digital terrain data for the
eastern sea board in DTED level 1 format (which is fine for radio line of
sight work). I also have the c code to load the data and produce height
profiles :) I may even be able to provide code to spit out path losses
between two points (I need to double check copyright on that).

What I don't have lots of is time :)
The data is about 500mb worth, if someone is interested I will look into
making up a web frontend to the data and algorithms (right now I have a java
based app).

Alfred Reynolds
Network Architecture Group
C3 Research Centre
Department of Defence
Canberra, ACT. 2600
Telephone: +61 2 62566111
Facsimile: +61 2 62566130

 IMPORTANT: this email remains the property of the Australian Defence
 Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of Section 70 of the
 Crimes Act 1914. If you have received this email in error, you are
 requested to contact the sender and delete the email.