[Samba] idmap_ad problem and workaround

Joe Maloney jpm820 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 21:34:10 UTC 2016

I have tried to add all of the above to smb4.conf with no luck.  I also did
a net ads leave, and net ads join.  In addition I cleared the contents of
/var/db/samba4.  Only users who have once been granted access to domain
admins will show up.  I am becoming more convinced it is something at the
Active Directory level.

Joe Maloney