[Samba] AD Group lost from Winbind

Oliver Werner oliver.werner at kontrast.de
Mon Feb 22 10:53:55 UTC 2016

yeah

>  /var/lib/samba/sysvol/hq.kontrast/scripts

was i typo

hq.internal was correct.

uidNumber and gidNumber is set for our own users and group, but not Administrator or Administrators.

Today it was an issue again on a member so i test command

wbinfo --group-info=group_intern

and got the error

failed to call wbcGetgrnam: WBC_ERR_DOMAIN_NOT_FOUND
Could not get info for group group_intern

After restart windbag on domain member all looks ok again.