[Samba] Problems after migration from samba 3.5.2 to samba 4.3.1

Fernando Favero favero.fernando at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 11:11:34 UTC 2016

I changed duplicated uidNumber in my samba ad, restarted the server, but
wbinfo -u still not showing users.
I have 26000 users. So I tried to remove some users, and with 15000 users,
wbinfo -u worked. Are there limitations or tuning to do ???

P.S: I did it on a test server, restored from  backup

I'm suspecting something that there was during the migration from samba3