[Samba] getent group

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Feb 12 12:48:10 UTC 2016

Hai,

Yes, this is ok.

Greetz,

Louis

Van: Oscar . [mailto:pelucheloko at hotmail.com]
Verzonden: vrijdag 12 februari 2016 13:39
Aan: L.P.H. van Belle
Onderwerp: RE: [Samba] getent group

Hi thanks for your response.

If you read my last email you can see that ( chgrp: group invalid: “Domain Admins” ) error is not given anymore from my last changes (Winbind + nsswitch.conf)

Only strange about this command now, ( getent group ) command says this:

root:x:0:

daemon:x:1:

bin:x:2:

sys:x:3:

adm:x:4:

tty:x:5:

disk:x:6:

lp:x:7:

mail:x:8:

uucp:x:10:

man:x:12:

proxy:x:13:

kmem:x:15:

dialout:x:20:

fax:x:21:

voice:x:22:

cdrom:x:24:usuario

floppy:x:25:usuario

tape:x:26:

sudo:x:27:

audio:x:29:usuario

dip:x:30:usuario

www-data:x:33:

backup:x:34:

operator:x:37:

list:x:38:

irc:x:39:

src:x:40:

gnats:x:41:

shadow:x:42:

utmp:x:43:

video:x:44:usuario

sasl:x:45:

plugdev:x:46:usuario

staff:x:50:

games:x:60:

users:x:100:

nogroup:x:65534:

input:x:101:

systemd-journal:x:102:

systemd-timesync:x:103:

systemd-network:x:104:

systemd-resolve:x:105:

systemd-bus-proxy:x:106:

crontab:x:107:

netdev:x:108:usuario

Debian-exim:x:109:

messagebus:x:110:

mlocate:x:111:

ssh:x:112:

usuario:x:1000:

ntp:x:113:

and getent group “domain admins” return this:

domain admins:x:3000008:

I don’t know if now its all ok, thats the question.

Thanks all!

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10