[Samba] Joining an 2008R2 a Samba AD Takes forever.

Cesar DiMartino cesardimartino at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 19:59:11 UTC 2015

Marc. Thanks for the reply. I'm sure that should work. But since samba 4.1
FreeBSD port I was unable to make it work.
As I wrote both DC are Samba internal as Dns back end.  The only thing that
I remember doing different from the guide is joining the 2008R2 to the
domain first an then running dcpromo logged as domain admin. Also the
strange in the logs is winbindd restarting frequently and the Samba-tool
drs showrepl not working while joining.

Cesar.