[Samba] Sernet 4.3.X package is no longer free :/

Dario Lesca d.lesca at solinos.it
Wed Sep 23 09:36:37 UTC 2015

Il giorno mer, 23/09/2015 alle 10.15 +0100, Rowland Penny ha scritto:
> I think you mean Red Hat, yes, you can build Samba 4 on Red Hat distros
> by following the wiki and you will be able to run an AD DC. Red Hat
> distros do not build it this way, because they do not want to use the
> heimdal kerberos included with Samba 4, they want to use MIT instead.

Thank Rowland.

Then if I grab the official .src package, change appropriately[1] the
.spec an rebuild it, I get a package within the AD DC support and the
eventually security redhat patch, that I can use with yum localinstall
or localupdate?

[1] What, and how, do I change into .spec?

Many thanks

--
Dario Lesca
(inviato dal mio Linux Fedora 22 con Gnome 3.16)