[Samba] Sernet 4.3.X package is no longer free :/

schnagy samba at schnaggy.de
Tue Sep 22 09:19:37 UTC 2015

Hi there,

not at all: As long as they don't begin to hold back fixes only for
their samba+ it is no problem. The price for commercial support is ok.
But I don't think they should go on and hold back their packages. Maybe
this will lead to less quality, because community testing is not to be
underestimated...

schnaggy:-)