[Samba] Cups printers autoloading and windows drivers

Prunk Dump prunkdump at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 09:34:20 UTC 2015

Hi Louis ! Thank you very much for your help !

The only difference between my configuration and yours is that I use
"load printers = yes" and that my server is a primary domain
controleur not a domain member.

My windows administrator "administrator" is mapped to "root" so y
think that it's useless in my case to add it to the lpadmin group.

Can you give me where to find your universal PCL6 drivers ? You use
the HP one ? Even on EPSON printers ?

Thanks again !

Baptiste.