[Samba] ldapcmp issue

mathias dufresne infractory at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 11:49:53 UTC 2015

While I'm there speaking about ldapcmp, testing the 4.3.0rc4 I was facing
incoherency between the two DC regarding "servicePrincipalName", this
behaviour was happening on both domains I had.

This error was mine: I hadn't applied DNS fixes has shown in the following
link, the two DNS entries mentioned were missing.
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Check_and_fix_DNS_entries_on_DC_joins

Since these two DNS entries are added, modulo few seconds needed for
synchronisation, the ldapcmp issue disappeared on all DC of both domains.