[Samba] Busted ACLs

Karel Lang AFD lang at afd.cz
Fri Oct 30 07:06:07 UTC 2015

Hi,
if i see: Server=[Samba 4.3.1] that is the latest samba, old like 2weeks
or something (maybe 3 - time's racing).

So i just wander if it wasn't a power outage, that caused the problem
here, but upgrade of samba.

And ofc the upgrade could cause problems you didn't see before reboot?

--
*Karel Lang*
*Unix/Linux Administration*