[Samba] DC replacement and DNS issue

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Oct 23 12:17:03 UTC 2015

Hai,

If you just upgrade / changed the samba servers, then most probily replication is in progress..

Depanding on the numbers of objects this can take some time, so dont be to quick with checking.

So take some time and wait... get koffie (maybe beer)  ;-)
Get this script , if needed change it and run it

https://secure.bazuin.nl/scripts/samba-check-db-repl.sh
it check up to 10 domain controllers for database replication.
It explains itself.

And for the needed dns records, see my previous mail.  ;-)

Greetz,

Louis