[Samba] Can't get 'root preexec' to run

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Oct 22 08:54:55 UTC 2015

Group policies + VBscript can do this for you.

And more ease, use the variables of windows to get the info you need.
Open an box : cmd  , type set.
See HOMEDRIVE  HOMESHARE .. etc.

Use a VBScript to do the magic.
Make a Computer policy to run the VBscript which gives needed rights etc.

I do something simaler but i use that for import/deleting certificates.

See the certificates examples:
http://terenceluk.blogspot.nl/2012/05/how-to-remove-trusted-certificate.html
and
https://www.jasonpearce.com/2012/02/02/import-pfx-certificate-via-group-policy-preferences/