[Samba] Samba4 Disable USB ports

Achim Gottinger achim at ag-web.biz
Fri May 22 09:26:34 MDT 2015

Hi Gabriel,

I"ll answer to the lists email adress.

Am 22.05.2015 um 16:54 schrieb Gabriel Franca:
> follows the output of the command:
>
>   attr -l / var / lib / samba / sysvol
> Attribute "SGI_ACL_FILE" has a 124 byte value for / var / lib / samba
> / sysvol
> Attribute "SGI_ACL_DEFAULT" has a 124 byte value for / var / lib /
> samba / sysvol
> Attribute "NTACL" has a 320 byte value for / var / lib / samba / sysvol
>
> att,
>
> Gabriel Franca
Thank you for the test xfs should have xattrs enabled by default. Can
you post your smb.conf here please.

Another xattr test i found here
https://www.samba.org/samba/docs/man/manpages/vfs_acl_xattr.8.html is

getfattr -n security.NTACL /var/lib/samba/sysvol

Also are there any other errors if you run sysvolreset?

achim~