[Samba] Samba-4.1.18 romaing profile causes memory leak

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed May 20 01:12:20 MDT 2015

Are you running with DHCP IP adress? ( not adviced )

i see, ..
>dns forwarder = 127.0.1.1

run :
hostname -i
hostname -I
if you see anything with 127.0.x.x
Then your setup is not correct and can have problems. ( for example with authentication. )
please make sure your /etc/hosts file does not contain 127.0.1.1 of sorts.
like :
127.0.0.1 localhost localhost.localdomain
192.168.0.1 dc.sub.domain.tld dc

Greetz,
Louis