[Samba] samba4.2.0 crashes on connection attempt with an internal samba error...

Horst.venzke@remsnet.de , Horst Venzke ,Remsnet Consulting und Internet Services LTD, Niederlassung Deutschland hv at remsnet.de
Sun Mar 29 08:48:37 MDT 2015

Hello Rowland

> I tried something very very similar (but in english), it didn't work,
> what did work (and was a lot easier) was removing systemd.
>
> I tried to get systemd to work with samba, I really, really tried, I
> just couldn't make it work, I tried various things for a couple of hours
> and couldn't make it work, just 5 mins to remove systemd, and samba now
> works.

Do your dbus user session services work ?
I had some issues from that with cups and samba4 ads  on opensuse 13.1 and up .. did ago bug reports .. +1 year ago  back.

> I know what I will be doing in future.

hehe .. yu'll kill systemd ? :-)
... and blame its developers ?

> Rowland