[Samba] UID and GID mapping throw DC and Member DC

Tim lists at kiuni.de
Mon Mar 23 15:30:05 MDT 2015

I also use sssd on DC and member servers instead of winbind. What about v4.2 and its new winbind constellation? Any complications known?

@ the opener:
I personally think you should try out sssd. I love it and its functionality. I also use it for pam authentication on the servers in combination with sudo (dedicated ad group in sudoers file for admins). Works fine :-)