[Samba] The RPC server is unavailable

Jesper Koivumäki jesper.koivumaki at kulturfonden.fi
Thu Mar 19 00:38:12 MDT 2015

I added a new test user and it worked until I added the user to the
"domain admins" group. Once there, it also started getting the
NT_STATUS_INVALID_SID error message.

It seems like the group is corrupted somehow.

Any ideas on how to fix this? Can I reset or recreate a system group
like Domain Admins?

Kind regards,
     Jesper Koivumäki