[Samba] samba member file server failer

David Bear dwbear75 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 22:09:49 MDT 2015

I am aware of sssd -- but I assumed I had to use the sssd package which was
a complete compile. I wasn't sure all the additions sssd made so I thought
I would understand things better if I compiled from scratch.

I don't know what nslcd is --

My goal is to provide ONLY file servers for samba ADDC authenticated users.
I assmed winbind was the shortest route to that.

--
David Bear
mobile: (602) 903-6476