[Samba] user profil wipe in a samba 4 AD domain

joseph-andre Guaragna jaguaragna at rdmo.com
Thu Jun 11 01:09:31 MDT 2015

Hi,

We have set up an Active Directory using samba4 (Zentyal), everything
seems to be all right tilll the point were user profile are wiped out.

We noticed when one of our linux uer tryed to connect to a windows
workstation. It was allow so it juste created the user on the windows
workstation. Few minutes later we realize that every domain account on
the windows box were wiped, and the linux account also wiped.

We could not find any reason for that, nor explanation in the log, I
may be missing something as I could not understand all the mechanisms
involved.

we use samba 4.0. and pbis 8.2 client on the linux boxes.

Thanks for your help

Joseph GUARAGNA