[Samba] No builtin nor plugin backend for ldapsam found

Francesco Malvezzi francesco.malvezzi at unimore.it
Wed Jun 3 05:42:07 MDT 2015

> Hmm, '--with-ldap' is the default, so you don't really need to give it,
> what OS are you compiling on ? what extra packages did you install
> before you compiled samba ?
>
> Rowland

it is Debian GNU/Linux Wheezy, with:

ii  libldap2-dev:i386                    2.4.31-2
i386         OpenLDAP development libraries
ii  libsasl2-dev                         2.1.25.dfsg1-6+deb7u1
i386         Cyrus SASL - development files for authentication
abstraction library

do you need extra details? Did I answer to your question?

thank for your time,

Francesco