[Samba] Secondary DC

mathias dufresne infractory at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 18:31:05 UTC 2015

Hi,

I would at least try to keep coherency between version of Samba. You can
use Sernet's version (https://portal.enterprisesamba.com/) to have a
pre-compiled version of Samba which is up to date.

Regarding system versions, I don't expect any issue from there. I played
with AD using mixed systems (Debian 7.8, Centos 6.6 and Centos 7.1) without
issue which seemed coming from this diversity... I could be wrong anyway :p

Bye