[Samba] old script question

Bob of Donelson Trophy bob at donelsontrophy.net
Fri Jan 23 06:16:27 MST 2015

Louis,

Just wanted to say 'thanks' for your work.

I just ran your "old script' (to create a DC02) yesterday so I am
familiar with it's content. The (old) script appeared to have processed
okay and the DC02 appeared as a 'computer' when I checked thru ADUC on
my W7 client. Any other tests you'd suggest to confirm the DC02 is
operating properly?

(About the new scripts. I read through them this morning and I like what
I see. Yes, more detailed but, you did a great job (of course) with the
comments.)

--

Bob Wooden of Donelson Trophy

615.885.2846 (main)