[Samba] Problem with trash and two partitions in samba

Saimon Felipe Mendes Correa saimon at educacao.ma.gov.br
Tue Jan 6 05:43:42 MST 2015

Good day,
I'm analyst full networks of a public office in Brazil.
We use Samba to share files between users , use the trash to move deleted files as a security issue .
In our file server have two partitions.
Noticed that the trash directory must be on the same partition as the files are , as we have two partitions , we created two dumps, only a dumpster works. I wonder , how to recycle files of the two partitions.
I am very grateful.

Saimon Feliphe Mendes Correa
www.educacao.ma.gov.br | saimon at educacao.ma.gov.br

Telefone: (98)3266-1302
Celular:
Secretaria de Estado da Educação do Maranhão