[Samba] Member Server Setup Assistance

James lingpanda101 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 11:01:29 MST 2015

Rowland,

     That did it! Thank you so much. I do have a question regarding the
'getent' command before setting up file shares. When I run 'getent group
Domain\ Users' I get

domain_users:x:10000:user1,user2,user3,user4,user5,user6,user7,user8

Why does it show these specific users? I would assume it would only show
my 'tuser'. I don't have uid's set for anyone else.

--
-James