[Samba] Wrong interface on AD Provisioning

Viktor Trojanovic viktor at troja.ch
Sun Dec 27 18:41:25 UTC 2015

When I provisioned a new AD domain, I used the wrong network interface
in the provisioning command.

samba-tool domain provision --option="interfaces=lo eth2" --option="bind
interfaces only=yes" --use-rfc2307 --use-xattrs=yes --interactive

I should have used eth1 instead of eth2. The latter had no IP address
attached to it so that there is no (correct) A record in the internal
DNS for the DC. At any rate host -t A dc.samdom.domain.com is returning
an error (Host not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)).

How can I correct this *without* MS Windows RSAT? Can I just run the
same command again and it will overwrite the previous config?