[Samba] userid shows 4294967295

Nico De Ranter nico.deranter at esaturnus.com
Mon Dec 7 16:08:45 UTC 2015

I'm coming from a Debian system so my system accounts are below 1000,
regular accounts start at 1000. For some historical reason somebody gave
our main group id 500 so therefor I want my usable range to start at 500.

Do I need both idmap config *:range and  idmap config SAMDOM:range?  I also
tried with only 'idmap config *:range' but that didn't seem to help.  I'll
try again tomorrow.

I also noticed that my second AD didn't have rfc2307 enabled so that may
also have introduced some issues.

@Stefan Kania, thanks for the 'net cache flush', I didn't know that.

Nico