[Samba] After joining domain, Samba uses the workgroup name, not the FQDN when running the net ads command

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Dec 4 09:25:49 UTC 2015

Im guessing, since he has multiple domains there,
im thinking the "resolv" order is wrong, something in that direction

An option is also to set multiple searches.
And in the order so the "samba dns domain" comes first.
Like
search windows.corp.XXX.com corp.XXX.com etc.XXX.com

but i need his result of my last question first.

Greetz,

Louis