[Samba] smb.conf

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Aug 27 12:13:59 UTC 2015

What you wrote is not complete clear to me..

I guest you mean something like this.

hosts allow = 127.0.0.1 192.168.2.0/24
hosts deny = 192.168.2.100/32

And i cant guest what you "exact" did in smb.conf, so without it, im not sure ..
so please post your smb.conf so we can see what you mean.

Greetz,

Louis