[Samba] Error

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Aug 12 06:10:57 UTC 2015

If your using debian, best is to use the sernet packages then imo.
Andf without any smb.conf we are still not able to help out.

I see :
Initialising default vfs hooksconnect_acl_xattr: setting 'inherit acls = true' 'dos filemode = true' and
'force unknown acl user = true' for service sysvol
for sysvol ??
im use-ing for sysvol for example.
[sysvol]
        path = /home/samba/sysvol
        read only = No
        acl_xattr:ignore system acls = yes
acl_xattr:ignore, because of only windows pc's are connecting to sysvol..

so im saying your smb.conf is setup wrong.

Greetz,

Louis