[Samba] Change user SID on Samba 4.1

Rowland Penny rowlandpenny at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 28 15:21:42 MDT 2015

On 28/04/15 22:03, Steve Ankeny wrote:
> On 04/28/2015 04:37 PM, Daniel Carrasco Marín wrote:

>>> How do you join the Linux machines? And what was the problem/error?
>>>

>>> Regards,
>>> Marc
>>>

>> I don't know if you have some mails from list called "I can't join
>> the new
>> AD server with Samba4". Here's where i explain my problem.
>>
>> Greetings!!
> Looks like the thread starts here --
>
> https://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/2015-April/191269.html

It actually starts a couple of posts earlier, but you can ignore them,
the OP posted wrong info. Everything seemed to be OK, but he says that
he cannot join a member server to the domain, for what appears to be an
authentication problem for Administrator.

See if you can see anything I missed, or suggest anything else the OP
can try.

Rowland