[Samba] help on samba-tng

Honey Zhao Honey.Zhao at Qisda.com
Mon Sep 29 02:25:14 MDT 2014

Dear all,
         This is an embedded firmware engineer Honey from China, and I am studying the samba and samba-tng, because the size of samba is too large to my development.

         I want to port the samba-tng to embedded ARM Linux system, use the kernel version is 2.6.35, but I found the samba-tng can't be compiled by cross compiler(arm-none-linux-gnueabi-gcc).

         And I can't access the http://www.samba-tng.org website in my office, so not get any technical document on this question.

         I am looking forward to get feedback. Thanks!

Best regards
Honey
2014/9/29

The opinions and views expressed in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent our company and its affiliates. If this e-mail is not originally intended for you, or received by you in error, do not disclose its content to anyone and delete it immediately. This e-mail may contain information that is legally privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure.