[Samba] Updating from <= 4.1.11 Question

James lingpanda101 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 13:59:45 MDT 2014

Hello,

     Per the wiki

"When the first DC with a newer version than 4.1.11 is started, these
deleted objects are removed. Depending on the amount, this may result in
a slow performance until all left objects of previous version are removed."

When I upgrade my first DC should I give it several hours to delete
these entries and sync before updating the others? Any harm in updating
the others if replication appears good even if the entries are not
finished removing? Does this make sense?

--
-James