[Samba] Samba + CUPS

Leonardo Menzani Silva leonardo at menzanisilva.com.br
Tue Oct 21 06:36:36 MDT 2014

So I need to get a newer version of CUPS, right?
That's why you recomend installing it all from scratch, since it will be
simpler?

If that, I'm not in such a hurry, so I will give a try about removing this
cups and looking for the most recent cups.
If this not work, then time to look for Jessie.

Thank you for your time and help =D

Leonardo Menzani Silva
Técnico em Informática