[Samba] Very high system load: Samba statfs call for filesystems in /etc/mtab in: fileid_load_mount_entries()

Rainer Krienke krienke at uni-koblenz.de
Fri Nov 14 00:43:07 MST 2014

Hello,

well this should not be an issue. getmntent() fills in a struct  mntent
which represents the fields in /etc/fstab or /etc/mtab. This struct also
contains the mount type which is then "bind".

So this shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks
Rainer

--
Rainer Krienke, Uni Koblenz, Rechenzentrum, A22, Universitaetsstrasse  1
56070 Koblenz, http://userpages.uni-koblenz.de/~krienke, Tel: +49261287 1312