[Samba] Automaticaly create User-Home directories for NFS

Daniel Thielking Daniel.Thielking at ias.rwth-aachen.de
Wed May 28 04:23:12 MDT 2014

Hello, I have a problem with my Samba4 AD-Controller and NFS. We want to
distribute a NFS-Share for our home directory. The problem is that the
client is trying to create it on the fly for the first user login but
you get 'Permission denied' because of the root_spuash option of the
NFS-Server. My question: Is there any posibillity that the normal home
directory is created after adding a new user to the ActiveDirectory?

Auszubildender Fachinformatiker für Systemintegration
RWTH Aachen
Lehrstuhl für Integrierte Analogschaltungen
Raum 24C 313
Walter-Schottky-Haus
Sommerfeldstr. 24
D-52074 Aachen