[Samba] phpldapadmin URI

Stuart Naylor stuartiannaylor at thursbygarden.org
Thu May 1 20:37:12 MDT 2014

Nope, didn't work.

Are you using samba4 as an AD or in classic mode?

As far as I can tell you have to change the modules and it would never just log in with just a fixed list entry.

I like the look of Lam but there is so much that makes it a no brainer for Lam Pro that I don't think I am going to waste my time.

Many thanks about the SSL tunnelling, to be honest I don't want go that way.

I know it might seem a little contrite but I don't want to add any complexity as it just makes for harder problems.

I don't mind paying but the cost of Lam for what it does ! I would just use Jxplorer.

That is why phpldapadmin did seem to be the only one that could simply run on localhost without excessive cost or network arrangements.

Stuart