[Samba] any way to stop named.conf.update from updating ( bind9_dlz )

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Mar 13 09:48:20 MDT 2014

Hi Rowland,

Wel..

I've been reading al lot about the TSIG keys ang GSS-TSIG  updateing in the dns.
I think i found a way for the dhcp server and  dynamic dns, and almost no external scripting to work.
Yes i know bind9_flate file works, but then i dont have Multi master DNS.

If its not possible by some paramter, ill go try to hack the samba code for the bind9_dlz module

Greetz,

Louis