[Samba] Win2K8 as DC in a samba4 environment

Iñigo Martinez Lasala imartinez at vector-ignite.com
Thu Jun 26 06:42:52 MDT 2014

Hi Andrew.

If we can contribute to enhance samba4 performance it would be great.
Any tips?

Performance problem comes from some apps performing a lot of LDAP
queries involving LDAP groups. Samba CPU usage reaches 100% easily. Two
apps giving problems are Jira and Openfire (jabber server).

--
Iñigo Martinez Lasala
Vector Ignite